Cork parquet flooring is elegant texture and cork board sound absorption can be noise reduction and noise isolation for decoration.Parquet flooring cork is suitablefor public places and commercial establishments, such as kindergartens, nursing homes, library, gym, dance room, music halls, cafes, hotels, upscale clubs, meeting room etc.
v noise reduction and noise isolation.
v elegant texture.
v Pavement is simple, easy to clean.
1. When installing the floor, lay it in the direction of the light entering the window.
2. Check that the wall is straight, starting at the corner of the right hand, the groove is toward the room, and the remaining material in the first row can be used to start the next line.
3. If the wall is very uneven, you can draw the uneven line on the floor.
4. Confirm the first three rows of flooring is very straight, then continue to install, pay attention to the use of wedges to stay expansion joints.
5. Cut the last row of floors like this.
6. Laying moisture-proof film.
7. Between the two films require overlap of 500px, encountered wall requirements 125px higher.
Thickness:12mm(Can be customized).
If you need customized sizes please feel free to contact us.