The cork sector plays a particularly important role in these countries, on an economic, social and environmental level.
In Portugal, where the cork oak is the National Tree and occupies 23% of the national forest area, important initiatives in reforestation have been developed at a rate of ten thousand hectares per year, or an annual growth of around 4%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cork, a gift from nature
- How to choose cork floor
- FLOOR TYPE
- Cork wall tiles features
- Guide for the purchase of cork wall...
- Versatile,sustainable and natural cork
- Roll of cork
- Cork sheet
- Cork underlayment
- Cork products
- A sustainable leadership
- Creative potential beyond time
- As endless as the imagination
- A hotspot of life
- Interesting Facts
- 800 million cells offering a unique...
- Silentcork Underlay
- Agglomerated Cork - Blocks & Sheets
- CORK THROUGHOUT HISTORY
- THE CORK OAK