Global cork timber trade grew 12% annually, reaching a record high of about 3.43 million cubic meters in 2016. Over the past seven years, shipments have increased by 66%.
China is the main country to promote the rise of cork, the United States is the only country higher than china. British Columbia's exports have reached its highest level since 2006, with exports up by 25% in the U.S., while exports to Asia have fallen by more than 8%.
The Nordic wood prices were at historic troughs in 2016.Finland's timber exports grew 10% in the first 10 months of 2016. Its largest export markets are Egypt, Japan and China.
The number of imported timber in China increased significantly in 2016,and the amount of imports increased by 20% in the fourth quarter of 2016.
Russia's timber exports grew by 10 per cent in 2016 and by 26 per cent over the past three years. More than half of Russia's timber is exported to China.
- PROFESSIONAL CORK PRODUCTS SUPPLIERS
- CORK AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Cork Wall Tiles Into The New Darlin...
- Why Isn't The Cork Soft
- Application And Value Of Cork Flooring
- The Green Environmental Protection
- Cork Wall Decoration Renderings
- Happy Children's Day
- A Cork Wall Allows Your Room To Be ...
- What Is Cork Made Of
- Underlayment For Cork Flooring
- The Breadth Of Cork Applications