Low Density – due to the gaseous inside it’s cells, cork is extremely light
Resiliency – as cork is elastic at a cellular level, it’s also very resistant
Impermeability – the cellular membranes are waterproof protecting the cork from moisture
Insulating and Fire Retardantproperties – prevents the quick spreading of fire
Low Conductivity – preventing electrical risks, especially in factories
Highly Resisting to wear and tear – allows its products to be wear-resistant
Warm to sight and touch – natural cork has a soft, porous and dry touch
In its several forms, cork always has appealing color patterns
Anti-Static preventing electrical risks, especially in factories
- PROFESSIONAL CORK PRODUCTS SUPPLIERS
- CORK AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- GLOBAL CORK EXPORTS ARE ON THE RISE
- Cork Wall Tiles Into The New Darlin...
- Why Isn't The Cork Soft
- Application And Value Of Cork Flooring
- The Green Environmental Protection
- Cork Wall Decoration Renderings
- Happy Children's Day
- A Cork Wall Allows Your Room To Be ...
- Cork,change Your Life
- How To Give Cork A New Lease Of Lif...